What it is Revolution Flea & Tick is used for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations, heartworm, ear mites and sarcoptic mange.
Who it's for For dogs 6 weeks of age or older
Prescription (RX) needed No
Dosage Apply topically to the skin at the recommended minimum dose of 6 mg Selamectin/kg bodymass once a month.
Active Ingredients Selamectin 60mg
- Hold tube upright.
- Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
- Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
- Part your pet's hair at the base of the neck between the shoulder blades, place the tip of the tube on the skin
- Apply the entire contents of a a tube to a single spot on the skin
- Wait 2 or more hours after applying before bathing your pet
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Prior to administration of Revolution, dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infections. At the discretion of the veterinarian, infected dogs should be treated to remove adult heartworms. Revolution is not effective against adult D. immitis and, while the number of circulating microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective for microfilariae clearance. Hypersensitivity reactions have not been observed in dogs with patent heartworm infections administered three times the recommended dose of Revolution. Higher doses were not tested. May be irritating to skin and eyes. Wash hands after use and wash off any product in contact with the skin immediately with soap and water. Flammable - Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals. Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.