What it is FRONTLINE Plus provides fast-acting, long-lasting and waterproof control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice. The Active Ingredients break the flea life cycle by killing adult fleas, flea eggs and larvae that potentially carry disease.
Who it's for Cats and kittens, 8 weeks and older, greater than 0.7kg (1.5 lbs)
Prescription (RX) needed No
Dosage One applicator per monthly treatment is needed. Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.
Active Ingredients Fipronil 50mg / S-Methoprene 60mg
- Remove applicator
- Hold applicator upright and snap tip away from face
- Position applicator tip between shoulder blades in an area that can’t be licked. Place applicator tip through hair, just above skin, squeezing entire contents onto a single spot of skin
- Do not apply on top of hair
- Avoid touching application spot and wait 24 hours for solution to dry before giving your dog a bath.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- For external use only. Do not use on kittens under eight weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If signs persist or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated or aged animals.