What it is Non-stinging, natural and effective solution for the rapid healing and treatment for skin conditions. Made of 30ppm nano particle sized silver ions in purified water, this solution is manufactured with the latest nanotechnology to penetrate and clean open wounds, treat skin infections and soothe mouth and throat conditions. 60 ML size is perfect for people who love to take their pets on the go. Multi-purpose solution suitable for: Cuts, open wounds, boils, burns, abrasions, blisters, bites, skin irritations and post-surgical wounds Hot spots, ringworm, skin infections Ulcers, sore gums, tooth decay, oral infections, inflammation
• Non-toxic when ingested, safe to use around the mouth, nose and eyes
• Non-allergenic and gentle to sensitive skin
• No dilution or rinsing required
• 99.99% pure Nano Silver
• Broad spectrum antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
• Non-stinging, non-allergenic and non-toxic to human and animals
• Removes unpleasant odours
• Safe for both topical and oral use
Who it's for All breeds of dogs, cats and small animals
Prescription (RX) needed No
Dosage For hot spots, skin irritations and insect bites: Spray directly to the affected area 3 to 4 times daily for 2 days and then twice daily thereafter. For cuts, burns and abrasions: Spray directly to the affected area twice daily. For wound healing: Cleanse the wound with clean warm water to remove debris and dirt before application. Spray directly to the wound twice daily. Treat daily as needed. Apply clean gauze dressing if needed. For mouth ulcers, sore gums, tooth decay and bad breath: Spray directly into the mouth twice daily.
Active Ingredients Nano Silver 30ppm
- For grooming and cleaning: Spray directly to the hair coat, body and paw after bathing and allow to dry or apply directly onto the eyes or nose to remove exudates.
- For infection control and sanitization (eg. toys, bowls, beddings): Spray directly to the cage or accessories when needed.
- Wash hand thoroughly after handling your pets.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- If the condition does not improve or gets worse, please consult a veterinarian. Safe for regular use. Helps to improve various skin problems and provides protection against infections. For animal use only.