What it is This broad spectrum antifungal preparation is effective against skin infections caused by fungus, yeasts and moulds such as ringworm, hots spots and Schnauzer bumps. While many topical antifungals only inhibit the growth of fungus, this one kills the fungus causing the skin infections. This formula offers enhanced penetration, ensuring that active ingredients reach infected areas.
• Soothes dry, flaky skin, promotes healing
• Water resistant
• Lotion formula for ease of spreading
• Terbinafine as active ingredient
• Visible results within 1 week
Who it's for All breeds of dogs, cats and small animals
Prescription (RX) needed No
Dosage Apply a thin layer of lotion onto affected skin once or twice daily.
Active Ingredients Terbinafine HCl 1% w/w or w/v
- Clean and dry infected skin thoroughly before application
- Gently massage a thin layer of lotion onto infected skin
- Continue treatment for 1 to 2 weeks. To prevent recurrence, the treatment should be continued for at least 1 to 2 weeks after all signs of infection have cleared. A longer treatment period may be needed for severe cases. The above treatment may be repeated if the infection recurs.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- If the condition does not improve or gets worse, please consult a veterinarian. Safe for long-term use in pets with sensitive skin. May be used to minimize the occurence of allergic reactions or skin irritations. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth. For topical use, not to be taken orally. For animal use only.