What it is The Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita L.) has long been used in herbal medicine for its therapeutic effect. The flower is safe for internal and external uses and is effective in both oral and topical treatments. Results of clinical studies show that Chamomile helps to relieve skin irritations, inflammation, itching, and promotes wound healing.
• Relieve itchiness, irritation and inflammation of the skin
• Antiseptic properties helps protect skin from infections
• Naturally contains antibacterial and antifungal properties
• Removes unpleasant odours
• Prevent allergic reactions for sensitive skin
Who it's for All breeds of dogs, cats and small animals
Prescription (RX) needed No
Dosage Dust generously over the affected areas twice daily or as directed.
Active Ingredients Chamomile Flower Extract 10% w/w Allantoin 2% w/w
- Clean and dry the affected areas thoroughly with water or shampoo before application
- Dust generously over the affected areas and rub in gently
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- If the condition does not improve or gets worse, please consult a veterinarian. Safe for long-term use in pets with sensitive skin. May be used to minimize the occurence of allergic reactions or skin irritations. Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth. For topical use, not to be taken orally. For animal use only.